Essay On Swatch Bharat Abhiyan In English - 2500 in words
In today's article we will write Essay on Swacch Bharat Abhiyan in English . This essay written on the topic of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has been written for children and students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and college. You can use this Essay on Swacch Bharat Abhiyan in English written on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan for your school or college project. You will find essays in English on many other topics on this website of ours, which you can read. Table of Contents
- Essay on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (Swachch Bharat Abhiyan Essay in English) Short Essay On Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in English
Essay on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (Swacch Bharat Abhiyan Essay in English)
India is known as Sone ki Chidiya. Because India was very famous for its splendor culture. As time continued to change, India was being ruled by other powers, gradually it started to end India. There was no action of any kind for cleanliness here. The country's streets, localities, cities were all dirty, it had become a problem. Because of which no one liked to come to India. Many people in India tried to keep it clean but failed. Even today if seen, there is no toilet facility in the village. Even today people do outside dirt in the village. On the other hand, there are toilets in the cities, but people have spread the garbage on the streets, due to which the whole country looks dirty.
Clean India Movement
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is such a scheme which is run by the Government of India. Under this scheme, the countrymen of the country of India play their important role. This campaign was started in 1999, its first name was Rural Sanitation Campaign, later it was made some changes in this scheme by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on 1 April 2012 and the name of the scheme was named Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan. Gradually the government changed and on 24 September 2014, it was renamed as Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on approval by the Central Board.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched
This campaign was named Swachh Bharat Abhiyan by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and this campaign was kept in 2014 on the 145th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. In this plan, many people actively participated in the preaching and path given by Gandhiji. Another reason for the continuation of this plan was that Gandhiji's dream was that India should become clean and pure from the foreign country. Keeping this in mind, the Prime Minister started this campaign on Gandhiji's birthday by cleaning it at Rajghat in Delhi. Narendra Modi himself had sweep the streets in many areas to spread awareness among the people for cleanliness. Out of this Valmiki Basti of Delhi is an example. When the Prime Minister planted a broom, the people of the whole country got inspired and came out on the road and started cleaning. Since then, the program of keeping cleanliness in the surrounding areas continued.
Significance of Gandhiji in the Campaign
Gandhiji's dreams have been added to this plan. Gandhiji always wanted that the country of India should become independent from foreign rule and could become a clean and clean India. Gandhiji has said that cleanliness is an important part of staying healthy and leading a peaceful life. Before the time of independence, Gandhiji was well aware that the country's poverty and filth is a matter of great concern. But Gandhiji still made a lot of efforts to keep the country clean. Along with him, many people also tried their best to keep the country clean but could not succeed. Even today the country is lagging behind both these goals even after independence. If we look towards the village, even today there is no toilet in the houses. On the other hand, even today, in many areas in the cities, dirt is spread in many areas. Today the government has set a time for cleaning the cities and villages to make it a success.
Objectives of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was launched in India to make India good. The purpose of running the campaign is something special, it has been very important for the change of the country in 5 years by PM Modi.
- The objective of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is to maintain cleanliness in every nook and corner of the country. The objective of the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is to stop those who go for open defecation, as thousands of children die every year due to filth. Toilets should be constructed inside every house in the villages and cities of India. The streets of every village and city of India should be kept clean. Under this scheme, a budget of 11 crore 11 lakh individual expenditure and Rs 1,34,000 crore was allocated for collective toilets by the government. To bring change in the thinking of the people so that a clean India country can be built. Motivating people to defecate in the toilet. Where there is no water system inside the village even today, there should be water pipelines by 2019. To remove the dirt spread on the sidewalks inside the city, the dirt spread on the roads and the garbage spread in the settlements in India.
need for clean india
- Why the need for a clean India? He had reasons for this. People played their important role to run this campaign, they realized that it is necessary to have a clean India. The need to run this scheme arose because there is no place in the country where garbage is not spread. Every street, village, city, locality is full of dirt. People did not have toilets in their homes and people used to defecate in the open, due to which there was filth and diseases spread, so it was necessary to run the scheme. The country's river drains were completely dirty, there were bags inside them and there was a foul smell. To solve this problem, it was necessary to run this scheme. Foreign tourists did not like to come to India due to the country being dirty. Due to which the country was suffering financially. Animals were also getting harmed due to the dirt spread in the country. The cows die when the plastic bags and chemicals spread on the streets are eaten by them. Due to the dirt, there was an atmosphere of pollution in the whole country and due to which the earth also started causing a lot of damage. It was necessary to run this scheme to prevent pollution. To make India a clean and green country, it was necessary to run this plan. Rural areas can be improved and their quality can be increased.
cause of filth in the country
The main reason for the filth in our country was the carelessness and lack of awareness among the people. People were not aware about cleanliness, due to which the country gradually became dirty and diseases spread, besides this there are many other reasons.
- Lack of education is one of the biggest problems in the country, due to which the country had to face many problems. The biggest reason for the country's filth is the mentality of the people, because due to the lack of mentality of the people, the country gradually became dirty and the disease spread. Due to lack of toilet facilities in the houses of the people, there was filth in the country. People had to face many problems due to open defecation and the environment became dirty. Population growth is also an important reason, because as the population is increasing, more and more dirt is being spread by the people. Due to the lack of public toilets in the country, when people go out, they do not get the facility to defecate and they go for open defecation and this also made the country dirty. Dirty residues were dumped in the rivers by the big factories, Due to which the rivers got polluted and due to this the country became dirty. In other parts of the country, due to non-availability of garbage containers, dirt used to spread on the roads.
ways to make the country clean
- India can be made a green and clean country. It can be started only by the people, if people are aware then our country will become a clean India country. To make the country clean, it is necessary to build toilets in every house of the country. It is necessary to build public toilets in villages and towns within the country. It is necessary for the people in the country to be aware about cleanliness and hygiene, for this it is necessary to spread awareness among the people. It is necessary to keep garbage containers in place. It is necessary to promote education in the country, so that people can understand how important cleanliness is in the country. It is necessary to change the dirty mentality of the village so that the people of the village can understand about cleanliness. It is necessary to tell the people in the country the damage caused by dirt and their consequences, so that people can understand how much damage is being done to the country. It is necessary to reduce the population of the country.
Keeping India clean is good for the country as well as good for the people. If India remains full of greenery and cleanliness, then it will become a message for the coming generation.
- Essay on Cleanliness in English Essay on Importance of Cleanliness (Swachata Ka Mahatva Essay in English) 10 Lines On Cleanliness in English Language Essay on Plastic Mukt Bharat Essay in English)
Short Essay On Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in English
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was implemented in our country on 2nd October 2014 on the auspicious occasion of 145th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi ji. This Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was started on the day of Gandhi Jayanti because it was the dream of Mahatma Gandhi that my country of India should be clean. We understand cleanliness that it is good if my body and house are cleaned, but cleaning our country has been started with the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Prime Minister Narendra Modi had asked people of all sections of our India and people of all castes and religions to take part in the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. And this campaign was very well welcomed by our countrymen of India. It was not so easy to clean a country with such a large population, But our Prime Minister encouraged everyone and promised to make this campaign a success by working together. Inspiring everyone to take part in the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Narendra Modi did it himself by sweeping the streets in Valmiki Basti of Delhi and made the people of India aware. For this campaign, the residents of India were asked to keep their house and all the places around the house clean and also asked to help in keeping the surrounding roads and streets clean. Narendra Modi ji said that Mahatma Gandhi's dream will be fulfilled if this campaign comes true. Because Gandhiji wanted to make his country clean and wanted the people of our India to be saved from diseases by having a clean India. And due to lack of cleanliness, many foreigners considered this thing to be disgusting, And Mahatma Gandhi did not like it in the slightest when someone spoke badly about India. That's why he believed that cleanliness for our country is more important than freedom, this will give us a peaceful environment. And that is why the objective of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan of Narendra Modi ji is that every nook and corner of our India country should be clean and if anyone comes to our country, he should not see the dirt and the people of India should stay away from diseases. In this campaign, mainly an attempt has been made to convince the people that, Open defecation should be stopped because it spreads diseases and due to which so many people have died. That is why the government is helping the poor class families with some money to build toilets. Nowadays, we see that in railway stations and localities or on the side of the road, boxes are kept for dumping garbage. All this was done under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and we should use this garbage bin. No garbage should be thrown here and there, it is our loss. When the government wants our country to be clean, then we should also take part in this noble cause and help. At the same time, we should encourage others to join this campaign by explaining its importance. Many organizations of our country are participating openly in this campaign and they promote it in the rural areas of our country. Makes them aware for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, The people of these organizations go to school and Anganwadi and many other places and explain and explain its benefits. Everywhere in our country, in villages and cities, there is a huge amount of garbage here and there. Due to which dirty germs come out and they are harmful to our body. And due to open defecation our society becomes dirty, it has a very bad effect on the children of our homes. To explain this campaign, all the organizations try to convince the people by giving many examples around. Like you can see the river or canal around you, That more than the water in it, it seems that the garbage is being washed away. Due to this, when any animal and bird drinks the water of the canal river, it will lose its life. We and our country are benefiting a lot from Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. For example, due to throwing garbage here and there, the land of our country will go barren and we will start lacking land for farming. Due to which we will have to face problems later and due to lack of agriculture, there will be a lack of greenery in India. Due to this we will not be able to take pure air and this will have bad effect on our body and will also have to face many diseases. There are many reasons why the country is unclean. Our ancestors lacked education, due to which they lacked education and they did not want to waste their time in cleanliness. They used to think that cleaning was a waste of our time and they did not have toilets in the house at that time. That is why he had to go outside for defecation. Earlier there was no facility to collect the waste at one place. Due to this people used to throw the garbage here and there and due to this the uncleanliness increased in our country. To fix all this, the Prime Minister of our country has started the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. All our countrymen should participate openly in this campaign and we should spread awareness for cleanliness. If you see someone who is throwing garbage anywhere here and there, Then you should explain to him. We have to start keeping the country clean first from our own house and by keeping the surroundings of our house clean. If everyone keeps cleanliness around his house, then our beloved India will automatically become clean. So this was the essay on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, I hope You must have liked the essay written in English on the topic of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan . If you liked this article, then share this article with everyone.