10 Lines On Mahatma Gandhi In English - 600 in words
Hello friends, today we will write 10 lines (10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi in English and English) on Mahatma Gandhi in Hindi and English . Friends, this 10 point is written for the students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. If you want to write a complete essay on Mahatma Gandhi, then you will also find it on our website. In today's article, we have included all the important information in 10 Lines. So without wasting much time let's know about those 10 points of Mahatma Gandhi. Table of Contents
- 10 Lines On Mahatma Gandhi in English 5 Lines On Mahatma Gandhi in English 10 Lines On Mahatma Gandhi In English 5 Lines On Mahatma Gandhi In English
10 Lines On Mahatma Gandhi in English
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born on 02 October 1869 in Porbandar village of Gujarat. Gandhiji had a very important contribution in the independence of India. Gandhiji was a priest and propagandist of non-violence, he expected people to follow the path of non-violence. Gandhiji did the Salt Satyagraha during the 1930 Dandi Yatra. People affectionately call Gandhiji as Bapu. Bapu studied law from London and became a barrister (lawyer). "British leave India" was Bapu's slogan but Bapu was against violence. Despite adopting the path of non-violence, Bapu remained very difficult for the British. Due to the contribution of Bapu in independence, he was given the title of Father of the Nation. Bapu used to live a simple life, he used to make yarn by spinning the spinning wheel and used to wear dhoti made from it.
5 Lines On Mahatma Gandhi in English
- Bapu was imprisoned several times but this did not shake Bapu's confidence. In 1920, Gandhiji took over the reins of the Indian National Congress. In 1936, Bapu settled at Sevagram in Maharashtra and made it his headquarters. Bapu Kuti of Sevagram is still intact and well maintained, where Bapu's followers promote Swadeshi and Khadi. After the partition of India Pakistan, there was a lot of chaos in the country, during which Bapu used to go to the suffering areas to convince the people, during that time Nathuram Godse shot and killed Bapu on 30 January 1948.
10 Lines On Mahatma Gandhi In English
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born on 2nd October 1869 in Porbandar village of Gujarat. Mahatma Gandhi played an important role in Indian Independence. He believed in non-violence, he followed and promoted non-violence. He led the Dandi Salt March ( Namak Satyagrah) in 1930 protesting the heavy salt tax by the British government. People lovingly call him “Bapu”. He studied law from London and became a Barrister. He led Quit India (Bharat Chhodo) moment. While Gandhiji followed non-violence still he challenged British Government in many ways. For his contribution in Independence he was awarded the title of National Father (Rashtrapita). He used to live a very simple lifestyle, he used to spin yarn and make his own dhoti.
5 Lines On Mahatma Gandhi In English
- Bapu was imprisoned multiple times but this did not break his faith and self-confidence. Mahatma Gandhi took leadership of Indian National Congress in 1920. While traveling across India Bapu decided to live in Sewagram, Maharashtra. Bapu Kuti in Sevagram is still intact, Bapu's followers from there promote “swadeshi” and “khadi” Religion riots were rising after India-Pakistan partition. He went to visit people in affected areas, during one of his visits a Hindu activist shot him 3 bullets, he died on 30th January 1948.
- 10 Lines On Gandhi Jayanti in English and English Language Essay on Mahatma Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi Essay in English)
So these were those 10 lines about Mahatma Gandhi. I hope you have liked 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi in Hindi and English (10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi in English and English) . If you liked this article, then do share it with your friends and family.